Join us for a fun, casual event with Diamond Director, Tysh Mefferd of Galveston, Texas and Des Moines Stella & Dot Star Director, Grace Van Cleave, recently featured on the Stella & Dot episode of the CBS Series, “Undercover Boss.”
Whether you are looking for a #sidehustle for extra spending money or are looking to build a full time business, hear how Tysh Mefferd decided to supplement her income in 2008 post Hurricane Ike only to grow a team of over 10,000 stylists world wide, move her family to their dream home at the beach, and have her husband “retire” from corporate America.
Maybe 9 to 5 isn’t your style, or you leave the office at the end of the day wanting something more. Maybe it’s more money, more community, more creativity…Or maybe you love being home with your kids every day, but would like to find something fun, lucrative and you can work around your family’s schedule.
Take an hour and swing by to hear more about being a Stella & Dot stylist at this super casual meet up.
- A no nonsense chat on how much to invest, how much you can expect to make, and if being a stylist is a good fit for you. No one size fits all sales pitches here. This is about you and your goals.
- How new stylists experience success from the very start.
- How Stella & Dot can fit in your life – from part time, to full time, to no time!
- and of course….there will be jewelry.
- Come along, even bring an interested friend or two, to learn about starting your own part or full time career as a Stella & Dot Stylist. I can’t wait to meet you!
For more information, email Grace at [email protected].